Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Ultimate

The Ultimate

Hi Ayya;

I agree with you we should declare the Talag Ba2in against those selfish ignorant people and looking for the shiny side of the life.

Listen to David G Kelly what he says to his wife:

A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soulAnd as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole

There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It's your devotion that makes them still

And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof

So thank you my Love for being there,
For supporting me, my life
I'll do the same for you, you know,
My Beautiful, Darling Wife.

5 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

Oh that was really sweet, thanks Expert, and where have you been, I missed you

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

Btw, pls enable “comments by others” so I can comment from my new blog, thanks

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger The Expert said...

Oh I'm realy lucky... actually just right now I discover your comments and I'm so sorry ayya for delaying I'm so busy.
By the way... regarding enabling comments by others ... honestly I don't know how to activate this application!!!
Also thanks so much for your passing.
Finally, AyyA:

You are funny, dainty, fragile
and as feminine as can be
you'r smart charming lovely
and everything to me.......

Thanks.....

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

Too bad you’re too busy, I think you can make a great blogger, I’ll keep passing once and a while :D

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,
We, Ali & Musaed, would like to invite you to our podcast ... at
www.deera-chat.blogspot.com
Deera-Chat is a weekly podcast about our lives in Kuwait ... so check it out ... and then let us know what you think at
deera.chat@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home